Friday, July 4, 2014

The Winner, The Honorable Mentions and a Goodbye...


Welcome to the SRM Challenge


Before we announce the main Winner and the Honorable Mentions for June's month long challenge, I would like to say a special thank you to our designer, Angi Barrs! Angi has decided to step down from the team to focus on family. We loved having her with us and she will be missed! Thank you for making SRM shine, Angi! 

Susan has chosen our winner and she has chosen 3 honorable mentions. In one hour, we will be back with a brand new challenge for July!

Our main winner is:



What an amazing project she created using SRM Stickers!
Thank you so much for joining us, Peg. 

Please email Susan at susan@srmpress.com to claim your prize package and 
do not forget to grab your Winner badge at the top of this post!


Our Honorable Mentions for June are {in alphabetical order}:
(please be sure to grab your honorable mention badges for your blogs)


DSCF9166 r


Congratulations to everyone who played along with us last month! We will be be in one hour with a brand new challenge! We cannot wait to see what you create!

3 comments:

  1. Peg's project was fantastic
    thanks for the challenge

    Barb Housner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to see Angi leave...awesome picks for winners!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Angi for all of your work and inspiration. I'm sorry to see you leave and wish you the best of luck in all you do.

    I am so excited to see that my project was chosen. I really appreciate it. I enjoyed reading the comments left on my blog and am thankful for those who left them. I love SRM and the challenges. Thanks, Susan and all of the dt's here for all of the fun. You just made my day and weekend!

    ReplyDelete